RFID Based File Management System
How RFID System Works for File Tracking ?
- Tagging: Tagging is the process of mapping of registered file with unique tagid, corresponding Location and its department.
- Inventory: Handheld reader reads and save the record of all the files coming in its range. It gives the list of misplaced and missing files.
- Check-In/Check-Out: Files can be check in and check out by self check in / checkout station.
- Searching File: Any File can be search by handheld reader by putting its file number. As the file come in range of handheld reader it start beeping.
- MIS Reporting: MIS Report can be generated from the web application anytime and anywhere in the scope of network.
- Administrator Setting: Administrator setting can be applied on files such as File cannot check in.
- Real Time Tracking: By this functionality file can tracked in real time by fixed readers installed at various places inside the campus.